Personal privacy is very important to me. I assure you that I will not sell, trade or give away any personal information to third parties. Personal informationÂ will only be used for authentic discussion.
Personal Information Given Voluntarily
Visitors can provide personal information in different ways:
- Comments: Leaving a comment on the blog requires an email address, name (real or fake), and a message. Email addresses are not visible to the public and will only be used for communication regarding your comment or question, never spam.
- Direct Communication: If you contact me directly I will not use any of your personal information (including email, phone number, address, etc.)Â for spam or give your personal informationÂ to any third party.
- Joining the Email List: Signing up for my email list requires an email address and optional name. This information is managedÂ by MailChimp.
Information Collected fromÂ Visitors
- Web Browser and version number
- Operating System
- Network Location and IP address including geographical data, hostname and connection speed
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page
- Referring sites and search engine queries
- Screen colors
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
Google Custom Search and Adsense
The search results for Google Custom Search may contain advertisements by Google Adsense.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on yourÂ visit to thisÂ sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
The cookies of other third-party vendors or ad networks may also be used to serve ads on this site.